Who is Jessica?
Jessica M. Golden is a Yoga Instructor, Lifestyle Counselor and Breathworker. Jessica has always been intrigued in healing modalities and found her calling when she found Yoga. Being with Jessica, you will feel her energy, passion and love for all things that bring us back to our true nature. This includes Yoga, Breathwork, Ayurveda, hiking, traveling, being a student, healthy cooking and all things natural! She loves being with people and sharing her story of what brought her to the healthiest, happiest version of herself.
Working with Jessica in a one-on-one session you will have space to share who you are and any blocks that may be preventing you from being healthy and happy. She has been on a path of self-healing for many years and wants to share this knowledge with others. She is here to help you on your own personal journey of healing and hopes to follow in her teacher’s footsteps that have helped her along her path.
To book a private session with Jessica M. Golden at one of these locations, please call 215-205-7977.
Yoga on Main
4363 Main Street
Philadelphia, PA 19127
Private Therapy Center
808 Bethlehem Pike
Wyndmoor, PA 19038
The Philadelphia Rebirthing Center
1027 69th Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19126
Education & Certifications
- The Pennsylvania State University
- Bachelor of Science Environmental Resource Management
- Minor: Environmental Soil Science
- Registered Yoga Teacher with Yoga Alliance
- 200 Hour Inner Fire Yoga Teacher Training 2011
- 300 Hour Advanced Yoga Teacher Training 2012
- 500 Hour Ayurvedic Lifestyle Consultant Training 2013
- 9-Month Rebirthing Breathwork Certification Course 2016 and 2017